We Are a Premier Employer:
We were voted a “Top Workplace” by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in 2016 and 2017. We offer competitive compensation with a benefits package that is largely unmatched in the nation. For full-time employees, benefits include:
• Non-contributory medical insurance through United Healthcare (you pay nothing toward the premium);
• A medical opt-out benefit of $1,200 annually for those enrolled in another health plan who choose to decline coverage;
• A health savings account (HSA) with annual company contributions of $3,000 for family or $1,500 for single health coverage;
• A prescription drug plan;
• Non-contributory dental and vision insurance (you pay nothing toward the premiums)
• A 403(b) retirement savings plan with a choice of traditional pre-tax or Roth after-tax contributions;
• An employer retirement contribution equal to 10% of your compensation, whether or not you contribute to the plan;
• A paid time off (PTO) bank starting at 28 days per year for medical crew;
• Group term life and accidental death & dismemberment (Life and AD&D) insurance fully paid for you, plus the opportunity to buy additional voluntary coverage;
• A short-term disability (STD) bank of time in which you accrue 8 hours per month;
• Long-term disability (LTD) insurance;
• Voluntary supplemental insurance for accidents, and/or critical illnesses;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• An employee assistance program (EAP) to offer confidential counseling, financial information and resources, legal support and work-life solutions for you and your family; and
• A memorial fund used for continuing education for flight and ground crewmembers.
Additional incentive compensation plans may also apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.